Social media manager
BPN Intense is breaking the world for how media companies operate. To compete and win in the new media landscape we are looking for social media managers to join us on this journey and be part of our future growth and success. In this role, you will create social media and digital content for the BPN Intense clients and their social media outlets. Are you ready?
- Plan and implement social media campaigns, produce daily content on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and other social channels, using multimedia, social tools, and performance metrics to ensure success.
- Develop and execute social media strategies to engage and attract users.
- Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client success.
- Plan and implement influencer campaigns.
- Follow trends, social media, or related industries’ news.
- Work with team members on video and podcast production including field producing, shooting, and editing video/digital content.
- Prepare social media analytic reports and evaluate metrics, track results to uncover patterns of what works and what does not.
- Participate in special projects and perform additional duties as assigned.
Expected personality traits
- Built-in self-learning habits.
- High level of attention to detail and project management skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A collaborative, self-motivated team player with the flexibility and willingness to perform multiple assignments under tight deadline pressure.
Expected professional traits
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, creative industries, visual media, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working in web/social editorial management and content marketing, at least some digital and social media publishing experience, and working knowledge of social media best practices.
- At least some experience working with different types of digital content, including audio, video, influencers marketing, and photography.
- Creative writer/storyteller with strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Proficient in Lithuanian & English.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Email Marketing, and experience with video editing.
- Experience evaluating metrics and preparing analytic reports is a plus.
What we offer
- Great springboard to jump start your social media marketing career.
- Smooth onboarding process with dedicated mentorship.
- All means and tools for professional and personal growth.
- Great and acknowledged team in the market.
- Top clients in the industry across the Baltics and beyond.
- Fantastic atmosphere, where respect and care for everyone are of the utmost value and always comes first.
- Progressive salary starting at 1600 Eur Gross.