1. Information we obtain
We may collect and store personal information (such as name and other contact details) that you choose to provide to us when you provide them through the Site or when you contact us. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Contact information, such as your name and e-mail address; and
- Other personal information you may submit to us, such as when you contact us.
2. Automated collection of data
When you use the Site, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as browser cookies, device identifiers, server logs, and other technologies. The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, domain name, identifiers associated with your devices, device and operating system type and characteristics, web browser characteristics, language preferences, clickstream data, your interactions with the Site (such as the web pages you visit, links you click, videos you watch and features you use), the pages that led or referred you to the Site, dates and times of access to the Site, geolocation information, and other information about your use of the Site.
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. Cookie technology holds information a site may need to personalize a visitor’s experience. Cookies may also be used for security purposes.
These technologies help us (1) track and understand how you use and interact with the Site; (2) measure the usability of the Site; (3) understand the effectiveness of our communications; and (4) otherwise manage and enhance the functionality of the Site.
To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before placing cookies or similar technologies on your computer. Additionally, you can stop certain types of cookies from being downloaded on your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your web browser. Most web browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new browser cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org.
The Site is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers. Please note that, without cookies or other automated tools, you may not be able to use all of the features of the Site
3. How we use the information we obtain
We may use the information we obtain on the Site to:
- provide our services to you;
- market our services to you;
- process, evaluate and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services; enhancing and improving our services; analyzing our services; managing our communications; performing data analytics and market research; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies, including this Website Privacy Notice and Initiative’s Terms and Conditions.
As required by applicable law, we use the personal information we obtain to comply with applicable legal requirements, carry out our contractual obligations and, as permitted by law, pursue our legitimate interests (such as managing the Site, performing data analytics, and operating, evaluating and improving our business). We also may use the information we obtain in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or otherwise with your consent
4. Updates to our privacy notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.
5. Other online services and third-party features
The Site may provide links to other online services and websites for your convenience and information, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter buttons). These services, websites, and third-party features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of these third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.